25 juin 2012

Prochain sur ma liste : Fragile Acts de Allan Peterson




« I do not read poetry in an analytical way. I’m looking for a feeling, a tone, a unique mind at work, a capability of expression that brings the world into sharp focus. The poems I hope for and hope to write are reflective, revealing, and incantatory. Incantatory, not in the sense of repetition, but spell inducing because of the aura of seriousness, metaphoric description, and reverie. A poem is not a caption to experience, it is experience, and not a reminiscence, though it may contain reminiscences. A poem is an act in the present. »
- Allan Peterson, in McSweeney's (interview).


Site personnel de l'auteur (Thank you Allan).

1 commentaire:

Jack a dit...

Un mot reçu d'Allan. Cela fait ma journée!
«Je vous remercie pour l'écriture et Je vous remercie d'avoir mentionné mon livre sur votre blog, Train de Nuit. Je ne parle pas français, mais en essayant de lire sur votre blog va m'aider à apprendre.

I hope that says what I wanted it to. Congratulations on your publication. Here is my website with more background.

Thank you for the invitation to contact you if I come to Montreal. »

Sincèrement, Allan

www.allanpeterson.net