13 décembre 2012

C'est seulement l'amour




Some say a heart is just like a wheel 
When you bend it, you can't mend it 
And my love for you is like a sinking ship 
And my heart is like that ship out in mid ocean 

They say that death is a tragedy 
It comes once and it's over 
But my only wish is for that deep dark abyss 
'Cause what's the use of living with no true lover 

And it's only love, and it's only love 
That can wreck a human being and turn him inside out 
That can wreck a human being and turn him inside out 

When harm is done no love can be won 
I know this happens frequently 
What I can't understand 
Oh please God hold my hand 
Is why it should have happened to me 

And it's only love and it's only love 
And it's only love and it's only love 
Only love, only love 
Only love, only love
- Kate & Anna McGarrigle

Aucun commentaire: